- Posted on: Apr 14 2022
Vi Peels may be the solution you have been seeking to improve the appearance of your skin. Many common skin beauty problems can either be eliminated or reduced with this beauty treatment.
So what are Vi Peels and how can they help you? In a nutshell, this is a chemical peel that can be used to improve your skin’s appearance. You can use it to improve the tone and texture of your skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and minimize acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin texture
Further, since Vi Peels are relatively gentle, they can be used on all skin types. If you’re interested in improving the health and appearance of your skin, consider consulting a dermatologist or aesthetician about whether Vi Peels are right for you.
What is a VI Peel?
The medical-grade chemical peel can improve the texture, tone, and clarity of the skin. It is painless and safe for all skin types.
VI Peel contains a proprietary blend of active ingredients. Here is a description of the effects of each one:
1. Melanin (pigment) production is inhibited by retinoic acid and cell turnover and exfoliation are increased.
2. Salicylic Acid works by cleaning the pores and decreasing inflammation. This reduces acne-causing bacteria.
3. Tricloacetic Acid (TCA) derives its effect from boosting collagen and exfoliating the skin.
4. Kojic Acid inhibits pigment synthesis.
5. Ascorbic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that defends the skin against future damage. It evens out the skin tone and reverses free radicals.
6. Phenol numbs the skin to permit pain-free chemical peel application.
7. Hydroquinone lightens and brightens the skin while reducing pigmentation.
What is the Procedure for a VI Peel Treatment?
Initially, the peel is applied to the skin and left on for four to six minutes before being neutralized. The entire process takes less than 30 minutes, with no downtime required. In the days following your treatment, you may experience some redness and peeling.
The Vi Peel requires minimal discomfort and downtime and is safe for all skin types. They can be used on the face, neck, chest, hands, and other parts of the body.
What are the Benefits of VI Peels?
Vi Peels can provide patients with significant improvements to the overall appearance of their skin in as little as one week. The peels are also quite versatile and can be customized to target specific concerns such as sun damage, acne, fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, and stretch marks.
Three to four Vi Peels are recommended for optimal results in stimulating collagen production in the skin for a more youthful appearance.
Some of the specific benefits that Vi Peels provide include:
* Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
* Smoothing of rough texture
* Reduction in pore size
* Increased collagen production
* Improved tone and clarity of the skin
* Decreased sun damage
* Clearing of age spots and pigmentation issues
* Prevention of acne breakouts
Schedule a Free Consultation
Jane Scher, BSN helps patients achieve significant improvements in the overall appearance of their skin. She graduated from Monmouth University with a Master of Science in Nursing and an RN degree. She has specialized in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery since 1971 and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgical Nurses (ASPSN). Currently, she assists patients with beauty treatments under the supervision of Dr. Andrew Rohen, who has been licensed in New York for more than 30 years. For a free consultation, call 212-452-1235 or book one online at Skin Tight MedSpa We are located at 1041 3rd Ave, Suite 200, New York, NY 10065.
Posted in: Blog